…we do not hire people with the computer programming knowledge to handle this [application development]; we have easily used your program to do over 50 applications in the last year.
Entrypoint is a complete application development package for creating high-performance data entry applications, with special features for clinical trials. Access Entrypoint i4 on the web or your local machine. Entrypoint uses SQL databases for data storage.
- Powerful security options: allow or prevent access to different parts of the system by user or group.
- Comprehensive field checking: A full suite of field and form data validation checks.
- Remote data entry: Entrypoint software can be accessed on the web; the local developer and workstation components communicate with the same database.
- Data export: Entrypoint provides a variety of exporting options to make your data quickly available for statistical analysis. Formats include a customizable text-based output specification, comma-separated values (CSV), PDF, SAS, and XML.
- Batch revision: Entrypoint i4 automatically copies updated batches to the updated application each time a developer uploads a new version of the underlying application.
- Full audit trail: Entrypoint software tracks all changes made to records from the time they are first entered into the case report form throughout all editing activity, regardless of the number of users working on them.
Complete Product Support
Phoenix Software International backs Entrypoint with a full range of support services, including clear and concise manuals and online help, a hotline, website, training programs, and design consultation.