(E)JES/2 Version 2, Release 3.0 Available
(E)JES/2 V2R3.0 is now generally available. The upgrades included in the new release are as follows:
The FSS panel (and secondary FSS Activity and Printer/Punch panels) has been added to display information about JESplex Functional Subsystems. Each row represents one functional subsystem.
The Spool Volumes panel has been added to display information about JES2 spool volumes. Each row represents one spool.
(E)JES/JES3 and SDSF/JES2
- The Enclaves panel (and secondary Multisystem Enclaves panel) has been added to display information about WLM enclaves. Each row represents one enclave. Multisystem enclaves are displayed as multiple rows; an action issues against any of these rows will act on the original enclave.
- The PStatus (Processor Status) panel has been added to display information about z/OS UNIX System services processes. Each row represents one process.
- A System Request panel menu item has been added to the context menu of the Operations Log and System Log panels. System Request panel can be launched directly from the Operations Log and System Log panels.
- You can now email a report directly from (E)JES/2 client as an attachment using the default email client.
- The help has been updated to reflect the new changes.