What is CONDOR
CONDOR is a library management and program development system used to write and edit programs, manipulate spooler queues, manage libraries, and submit and cancel jobs. CONDOR’s high-level system maintenance utilities provide access to all areas of your system without disrupting production.
CONDOR can function as a standalone VTAM® application or run on CICS®. It runs under the z/OS® and z/VSE® operating systems, and is easy to convert from one to the other.
- Powerful, easy-to-use programming system
- Advanced full-screen editor
- On-line utilities
- Complete library control
- Automatic reorganization of libraries and files for resource efficiency
- Data encryption support
- Spooler interface
- REXX language interface
- Source-line audit information
- Large screen sizes of 24–204 lines by 80–255 columns (with restrictions)
- On-line help for all commands
Want to learn more about CONDOR?
Phone: +1 (310) 338‑0400
For sales inquiries, fill out our contact form or email our sales team
For inquiries from outside the United States, see the International Distributors page
Open a technical support case
For immediate attention, call +1 (310) 338‑1011
Review your technical support cases
Visit Support for more options
831 Parkview Drive North
El Segundo, California 90245