The Entrypoint Workstation ensures data integrity through validation during the data entry process. Special features include immediate error detection and flagging, re-key verification, and data retrieval or validation from lookup tables during each phase of data entry.
Data entry operators can set up the workstation to accommodate their work styles—for example, to use an embedded keypad or configure a function key for manual duplication.
Import and export control files can be configured to determine what data is included and in what order, so data can be imported and exported easily to comma-separated files (CSV), XML, PDF, and SAS-readable files that can be imported into the SAS ETL exporter and then exported to multiple formats.
Request a Demo
Entrypoint architecture relies on a modular plug-in framework for maximum flexibility.
Reliability, ease of use, and cost-effectiveness make Entrypoint an excellent solution for any kind of data entry.
- Web-based and client-based components
- Application deployment directly from the Application Studio
- Key from images feature in the Desktop Workstation
- Batch revision
- Data verification
- Full audit trailing functionality
- EntrypointScript programming language that allows for nearly limitless customization
- Special features for clinical trials