What is ImagEntry
ImagEntry is a powerful software system for keying data from images. It combines all the features required for “heads down” data entry into a key-from-image software package. ImagEntry is designed to be the core data entry component of high performance document image systems.
And ImagEntry supplements ICR/OCR/OMR data capture systems with highly effective methods of entering unreadable characters.
Whether your application involves key entry of large amounts of data or simple indexing of images for retrieval purposes, ImagEntry easily integrates into both existing document image systems and new projects, due to its flexible design and open architecture.
- Record Level Verify is an alternative data verification method in which two operators key the data without comparison. A third operator compares the discrepancies.
- “Paint” your form directly on the screen—no programming experience needed.
- Customize forms with elements that increase accuracy, reduce keystrokes, and automate processes.
- Assign powerful field validation routines by simply selecting them.
- Group multiple image files to use with a single screen of data.
- Adjust image views (zoom, up, down, left, right) during development and production.
- Run independently from the DBMS or file system containing images and data.
- Customize to tailor to your business needs with the optional API using standard programming languages.
Want to learn more about ImagEntry
Phone: +1 (310) 338‑0400
For inquiries from outside the United States, see the International Partners page
Open a technical support case
For immediate attention, call +1 (310) 338‑1011
Visit Support for more options
831 Parkview Drive North
El Segundo, California 90245