What is PHX‑Adders
PHX‑Adders is a data entry application for z/OS® that saves you significant amounts of time by allowing you to streamline your data entry directly into your IBM Z mainframe. Data validation occurs during the data entry process—errors are identified immediately as the data is being keyed.
This user-friendly system provides on-line help, screen prompting, and excellent user documentation. In addition, the software is designed for fast start-up—no front-end programming or operating system modifications are required.
PHX‑Adders can handle decentralized or migrated data entry functions expanding with your enterprise.
- Forward recovery activity against your file in interactive or batch mode, and rebuild the file without having to write, compile, or test programs
- Test and manipulate data fields at extract time
- Simultaneously load and reformat data from an external source into a batch
- Initiate functions automatically with PF keys
- Store all data components in multiple files in a single file architecture
- Submit batches with job control using custom designed screens
- Assign expiration dates through automatic data deletion
- Validate a field based on the presence or absence of other fields
- Include hash counters for each batch and document counters for each screen
PHX‑Adders comes with PHX‑Guest, which includes a file viewer, CICS® screen builder and fourth-generation language.
Need support for PHX‑Adders or PHX‑Guest?
Phone: +1 (310) 338‑0400
For inquiries from outside the United States, see the International Distributors page
Open a technical support case
For immediate attention, call +1 (310) 338‑1011
Review your technical support cases
Visit Support for more options
831 Parkview Drive North
El Segundo, California 90245