What is PHX‑Adders
PHX‑Adders is a data entry application for z/OS® that saves you significant amounts of time by allowing you to streamline your data entry directly into your mainframe. Data validation occurs during the data entry process—errors are identified immediately as the data is being keyed.
This user-friendly system provides on-line help, screen prompting, and excellent user documentation. In addition, the software is designed for fast start-up—no front-end programming or operating system modifications are required.
PHX‑Adders can handle decentralized or migrated data entry functions expanding with your enterprise.
- Forward recovery activity against your file in interactive or batch mode, and rebuild the file without having to write, compile, or test programs
- Test and manipulate data fields at extract time
- Simultaneously load and reformat data from an external source into a batch
- Initiate functions automatically with PF keys
- Store all data components in multiple files in a single file architecture
- Submit batches with job control using custom designed screens
- Assign expiration dates through automatic data deletion
- Validate a field based on the presence or absence of other fields
- Include hash counters for each batch and document counters for each screen
PHX‑Adders comes with PHX‑Guest, which includes a file viewer, CICS® screen builder and fourth-generation language.
Need support for PHX‑Adders or PHX‑Guest?
Phone: +1 (310) 338‑0400
For inquiries from outside the United States, see the International Distributors page
Open a technical support case
For immediate attention, call +1 (310) 338‑1011
Review your technical support cases
Visit Support for more options
831 Parkview Drive North
El Segundo, California 90245