What is PHX‑KeyPlus
PHX‑KeyPlus is data entry software for z/OS®, which allows you to determine how data entry work is distributed throughout the organization. PHX‑KeyPlus can serve as a file inquiry system or master file maintenance tool since users can access mainframe files directly from the product. PHX‑KeyPlus provides a simple way to enter and extract data, and can quickly generate diverse test data.
PHX‑KeyPlus lets you controls user access via formats, jobs, batches, and operator security. Authority privileges and access to sensitive data is reserved for a supervisor.
PHX‑KeyPlus runs on IBM and IBM-compatible mainframe platforms using standard 3270-type terminals.
- Runs directly under VTAM, which optimizes productivity by delivering sub-second response time
- Provides comprehensive field-level editing criteria, inter-field editing, arithmetical calculations, and format selection
- Includes editing options to determine how data is written to the output record
- Reduces the number of keystrokes, increases productivity, and decreases margin of error
- Provides nontechnical users with expanded editing possibilities via an internal logic language similar to BASIC
- Supports custom messages and actual output data
- Includes a retrieve facility that uses a key field entered by the user
- Provides customizable menus to meet individual needs
- Employs multiple levels of security
- Interfaces with external security packages (e.g. RACF®, ACF2®, and CA-Top Secret®)
Need support for PHX‑KeyPlus?
Phone: +1 (310) 338‑0400
For inquiries from outside the United States, see the International Partners page
Open a technical support case
For immediate attention, call +1 (310) 338‑1011
Visit Support for more options
831 Parkview Drive North
El Segundo, California 90245