What is PHX‑ODE
PHX‑ODE is a tool for z/OS® and z/VSE® designed for reliable heads-down data entry, application development, sophisticated system control, and standard data entry tasks.
PHX‑ODE is user-oriented, advanced software that is easy to use for novice and expert users alike. By accessing mainframe files directly in a CICS® or VTAM®-based environment, it eliminates the need for additional hardware. In addition, PHX‑ODE avoids delays caused by creating batches and transporting data.
You can customize PHX‑ODE to fit your needs. You can define multiple occurrences of a screen field or detail line, as well as multiple screen field types and multiple edits for screen format fields. Reformatted batches of edited data are easily exported for use by other applications.
- Improved efficiency through assignment of processing functions to end users
- A complete range of edits, file validation facilities, and computational capabilities accommodates complex applications, thus minimizing entry and processing errors
- Lower programming costs via real-time handling of new formats and modifications
- Easily “painted,” application and screen format maintenance
- Over 25 built-in field edits plus user-defined exit programs
- PHX‑ODE/L, a proprietary, comprehensive programming language so intuitive that end users can use it to write their own exits.
- Data subjected to key-verification and rigorous edits before final processing
- User-defined function keys
- Data files and library entities consolidated on a single network file server
- Diverse off-line utilities
- An extensive on-line help facility accessible from anywhere in the system
Need support for PHX‑ODE?
Phone: +1 (310) 338‑0400
For inquiries from outside the United States, see the International Partners page
Open a technical support case
For immediate attention, call +1 (310) 338‑1011
Visit Support for more options
831 Parkview Drive North
El Segundo, California 90245