PHX-BDT Pricing Worksheet
Use this worksheet to submit information for purposes of obtaining a pricing proposal for PHX-BDT.
On the next page, please complete the following:
- PHX-BDT CPC Configuration Report
- Upload most recent twelve months of SCRT reports to confirm capacity and consumption (if eligible for sub-capacity pricing).
Phoenix Software Develops State-of-the-Art Products for Modern Enterprises
- PHX-BDT is fully supported, and can be implemented by existing IBM BDT customers through a trivial migration and at no additional cost.
- Initial contract cost will closely match what customers are currently paying for IBM BDT.
- Any subsequent price increases will not exceed the percentage price increases implemented by IBM.
- Annual licensing in place of MLC.
What is PHX-BDT?
PHX-BDT lets you transfer data from one computer system to another. The type of data that it transfers depends on which of its features is installed:
- The File-to-File feature allows users at one z/OS JES2 or z/OS JES3/JES3plus system in a SNA network to copy data sets to or from another system in the network.
- The SNA NJE feature allows z/OS JES3 users to transmit jobs, output (SYSOUT), commands, and messages from one computer system to another within a SNA network.