(E)JES Pricing Worksheet
Use this worksheet to submit information for purposes of obtaining a pricing proposal for (E)JES.
On the next page, please complete the following:
- (E)JES CPC Configuration Report
- Upload most recent twelve months of SCRT reports to confirm capacity and consumption (if eligible for sub-capacity pricing).
Phoenix Software Develops State-of-the-Art Products for Modern Enterprises
- PHX-BDT is fully supported, and can be implemented by existing IBM BDT customers through a trivial migration and at no additional cost.
- Initial contract cost will closely match what customers are currently paying for IBM BDT.
- Any subsequent price increases will not exceed the percentage price increases implemented by IBM.
- Annual licensing in place of MLC.
z/OS JES Management
(E)JES is a modern tool for managing your z/OS JESplex. (E)JES includes cutting-edge components such as a browser based interface, Zowe conformant API and CLI, and guided z/OSMF installation.
What is (E)JES?
(E)JES is a systems management tool that provides all the information you need to monitor, manage, and control your z/OS JESplex—whether you are running JES2 or JES3. (E)JES panels provide up-to-date information on jobs, printers, queues, and resources in a z/OS JESplex. You can enter (E)JES commands directly from these panels to manage job processes and the operation of system resources.