FALCON Pricing Worksheet
Use this worksheet to submit information for purposes of obtaining a pricing proposal for FALCON.
On the next page, please complete the following:
- FALCON CPC Configuration Report
- Upload most recent twelve months of SCRT reports to confirm capacity and consumption (if eligible for sub-capacity pricing).
Phoenix Software Develops State-of-the-Art Products for Modern Enterprises
- PHX-BDT is fully supported, and can be implemented by existing IBM BDT customers through a trivial migration and at no additional cost.
- Initial contract cost will closely match what customers are currently paying for IBM BDT.
- Any subsequent price increases will not exceed the percentage price increases implemented by IBM.
- Annual licensing in place of MLC.
The three pillars that guide our development philosophy are:
- Leveraging the latest hardware/software technology.
- Providing the best possible user experience.
- Software modernization.
Why do we focus on leveraging the latest technology?
- We care about performance. The latest technology usually means “better performing.”
- We care about reducing customer costs. The latest technology usually helps reduce customer costs.
- Technology is just plain cool!