JES3plus Pricing Worksheet
Use this worksheet to submit information for purposes of obtaining a pricing proposal for JES3plus.
On the next page, please complete the following:
- JES3plus CPC Configuration Report
- Upload most recent twelve months of SCRT reports to confirm capacity and consumption (if eligible for sub-capacity pricing).
Phoenix Software Develops State-of-the-Art Products for Modern Enterprises
- JES3plus is fully supported, has a road map for enhancements, and can be implemented by existing IBM JES3 customers through a trivial migration and at no additional cost.
- Initial contract cost will closely match what customers are currently paying for IBM JES3.
- Any subsequent price increases will not exceed the percentage price increases implemented by IBM.
- Annual licensing in place of MLC.
JES3plus is a licensed, derivative work based on IBM®’s z/OS® JES3 V2R4 source code. Created with customers in mind, JES3plus provides existing JES3 customers a common-sense alternative to a costly and potentially risky JES2 conversion. Customer implementation involves a trivial migration to a fully supported product, with a road map for enhancements, no planned end of life, and no additional licensing costs.