zHISR Pricing Worksheet
Use this worksheet to submit information for purposes of obtaining a pricing proposal for zHISR.
On the next page, please complete the following:
- zHISR CPC Configuration Report
- Upload most recent twelve months of SCRT reports to confirm capacity and consumption (if eligible for sub-capacity pricing).
Phoenix Software Develops State-of-the-Art Products for Modern Enterprises
- PHX-BDT is fully supported, and can be implemented by existing IBM BDT customers through a trivial migration and at no additional cost.
- Initial contract cost will closely match what customers are currently paying for IBM BDT.
- Any subsequent price increases will not exceed the percentage price increases implemented by IBM.
- Annual licensing in place of MLC.
z/OS Code Analysis
zHISR generates reports that help tune applications by locating specific sections of your code that are the biggest CPU consumers.
What is zHISR?
zHISR is an application execution profiler that lets users easily interface with IBM Z Hardware Instrumentation Services (HIS) to perform near-zero overhead, high-resolution hot spot analysis of programs running under z/OS. This utility is a useful tool for software programmers, performance analysts, and systems programmers.