Our Support Policy
- Support is available via:
- 24/7/365 telephone support: +1 (310) 338‑1011. Note: Phoenix maintains 24/7/365 telephone support in case of emergency (i.e., a business-critical system is non-operational). Read details about obtaining emergency support here.
- Web support: phoenixsoftware.com/support.htm (Answered during normal business hours: 0700 – 1800 Pacific Time.)
- License keys are issued annually and are required to enable Phoenix Software products to run in the customer’s licensed environment. Each year, customers in good standing will be issued a new key, which they can retrieve from the secure Phoenix Software portal.
- Active customers should follow the procedures outlined in Software Support Policies and Procedures to obtain technical support via the Phoenix Software portal.
- Products are compiled on an annual basis and made available to licensed customers. Each annual product release:
- Incorporates all corrective service delivered prior to the release date.
- Is certified to run under supported operating systems for which it is intended.
- Updates the service period based on the general availability date.
- Updates product and documentation copyrights to the current year.
- Includes product enhancement as applicable.
- All documentation is updated annually and provided via electronic download at no charge to the customer.
- Active customers qualify to receive via electronic download any corrective service of their licensed products made generally available during the period of service.
- Other support policies vary by product. Please see below for more information.
- Product releases follow the Software Support Lifecycle Policy.
CPC Configuration Report
Do you need to register your initial configuration, subsequent CPC change request, or periodic (e.g. annual) CPC Configuration Report for PHX-Adders/PHX-Guest? Licensed PHX-Adders/PHX-Guest customers can use this form.
License Code Request
Need a license code for renewing a recently expired system or resetting the start time after a disaster recovery event? Existing PHX-Adders/PHX-Guest customers with maintenance contracts may submit a request here.
Need to download the latest release of PHX-Adders/PHX-Guest along with documentation and a license code? You can do that here.
Would you like to access the online or pdf documentation for PHX-Adders/PHX-Guest or your other licensed products? You can do that here.
Interested in receiving email announcements when a new PHX-Adders/PHX-Guest release or corrective service is available? Subscribe here. You can also unsubscribe to be removed from the mailing list.
Release download available:
New Corrective service written:
Diagnostic support available:
Corrective service download available:
Release Status/Corrective Service Download
Click an PHX-Adders/PHX-Guest release below to access corrective service downloads, see current support status, OS compatibility, and relevant dates.
An PHX-Adders/PHX-Guest release is assigned to the Full support tier when it becomes generally available. Typically, it is assigned to the Limited support tier three years later and to the End of Service support tier two years after that. For a detailed explanation of the Full, Limited and End of Service support tiers, please review our Software Support Lifecycle Policy.
|Support Tier||Corrective Service||Minimum CPC||OS Support||CICS/TS Support||Generally Available||Limited Support||End of Service|
|7.4||Full||None Available||z9||z/OS 2.1–2.5||TS 1.3–6.1||Sep 2022||Sep 2026||Sep 2027|
|7.3||Full||None Available||z900+RPQ||OS/390 2.8–z/OS 2.5||TS 1.3–6.1||Sep 2021||Sep 2025||Sep 2026|
|7.2||Full||None Available||z900+RPQ||OS/390 2.8–z/OS 2.5||TS 1.3–6.1||Nov 2020||Nov 2024||Nov 2025|
|7.1||End of Service||18 Sep 2014||z900+RPQ||OS/390 2.8–z/OS 2.4||TS 1.3–6.1||Jul 2014||Nov 2020||Nov 2021|
|7.0||End of Service||18 Sep 2014||z900+RPQ||OS/390 2.8–z/OS 2.4||TS 1.3–5.5||April 2008||Jul 2014||Jul 2015|
|6.0||End of Service|