Our Support Policy
- Support is available via:
- 24/7/365 telephone support: +1 (310) 338‑1011. Note: Phoenix maintains 24/7/365 telephone support in case of emergency (i.e., a business-critical system is non-operational). Read details about obtaining emergency support here.
- Web support: phoenixsoftware.com/support.htm (Answered during normal business hours: 0700 – 1800 Pacific Time.)
- License keys are issued annually and are required to enable Phoenix Software products to run in the customer’s licensed environment. Each year, customers in good standing will be issued a new key, which they can retrieve from the secure Phoenix Software portal.
- Active customers should follow the procedures outlined in Software Support Policies and Procedures to obtain technical support via the Phoenix Software portal.
- Products are compiled on an annual basis and made available to licensed customers. Each annual product release:
- Incorporates all corrective service delivered prior to the release date.
- Is certified to run under supported operating systems for which it is intended.
- Updates the service period based on the general availability date.
- Updates product and documentation copyrights to the current year.
- Includes product enhancement as applicable.
- All documentation is updated annually and provided via electronic download at no charge to the customer.
- Active customers qualify to receive via electronic download any corrective service of their licensed products made generally available during the period of service.
- Other support policies vary by product. Please see below for more information.
- Product releases follow the Software Support Lifecycle Policy.
CPC Configuration Report
Do you need to register your initial configuration, subsequent CPC change request, or periodic (e.g. annual) CPC Configuration Report for zHISR? Licensed zHISR customers can use this form.
License Code Request
Need a license code for renewing a recently expired system or resetting the start time after a disaster recovery event? Existing zHISR customers with maintenance contracts may submit a request here.
NOTE: License codes come with a 7-, 14-, or 21-day grace period to allow running zHISR in unrecognized or oversized environments for disaster recovery tests, processor maintenance, or capacity upgrades—or recovery from an actual disaster or emergency.
Download the latest release of zHISR.
Need to download the latest release of zHISR along with documentation and a license code? You can do that here.
Would you like to access the online or pdf documentation for zHISR or your other licensed products? You can do that here.
Interested in receiving email announcements when a new zHISR release or corrective service is available? Subscribe here. You can also unsubscribe to be removed from the mailing list.
Release download available:
New Corrective service written:
Diagnostic support available:
Corrective service download available:
Release Status/Corrective Service Download
Click a zHISR release below to access corrective service downloads, see current support status, OS compatibility, and relevant dates.
A zHISR release is assigned to the Full support tier when it becomes generally available. Typically, it is assigned to the Limited support tier three years later and to the End of Service support tier two years after that. For a detailed explanation of the Full, Limited and End of Service support tiers, please review our Software Support Lifecycle Policy.
|zHISR Release||Support Tier||Corrective Service||Minimum CPC||OS Support||Generally Available||Limited Support||End of Service|
|4.1||Full||None Available||z9||z/OS 1.9–2.4||Q1 2022||TBD||TBD|
|3.2||Limited||15 Mar 2019||z900+RPQ||z/OS 1.9–2.4||Mar 2019||Mar 2023||Mar 2024|
|3.1||End of Service||14 Mar 2019||z900+RPQ||z/OS 1.9–2.4||Dec 2017||Dec 2021||Dec 2022|
|3.0||End of Service||None Available||z900+RPQ||z/OS 1.9–2.2||Sep 2017||Sep 2021||Sep 2022|
|2.9||End of Service||23 Nov 2016||z900+RPQ||z/OS 1.9–2.2||Oct 2016||Oct 2020||Oct 2021|
|2.8||End of Service||None Available||z900+RPQ||z/OS 1.9–2.2||Mar 2016||Mar 2020||Mar 2021|
|2.7||End of Service||None Available||z900+RPQ||z/OS 1.9–2.2||Feb 2016||Feb 2020||Feb 2021|
|2.6||End of Service||None Available||z900+RPQ||z/OS 1.9–2.1||Nov 2015||Nov 2019||Nov 2020|
|2.5||End of Service||None Available||z900+RPQ||z/OS 1.9–2.1||Oct 2015||Oct 2019||Oct 2020|
|Earlier releases Support Status: End of Service|
|Service as of||OS Support|
|2.4||None Available||z/OS 1.9–2.1|
|2.3||None Available||z/OS 1.9–2.1|
|2.2||None Available||z/OS 1.9–2.1|
|2.1||08 Apr 2015||z/OS 1.9–2.1|
|2.0||28 Oct 2013||z/OS 1.9–2.1|