What is Viking Data Entry (VDE)
VDE has been the preferred solution for faster, easier, more accurate keyboard data entry from paper documents since 1980. It combines the best features of “heads up” and “heads down” data entry in an integrated system available on a variety of computer platforms—PC, Linux, UNIX, VMS. VDE’s full-screen approach makes it as effective for “heads up” applications as it is for “heads down” entry. VDE includes the tools that are critical for the most challenging key entry applications.
- Easy development facility.
- Extensive field edits.
- Full-screen, “fill-in-the-blank” screen forms.
- Intelligent double-key verify mode with immediate correction capability.
- Powerful, easy-to-use file search.
- File conversion and reformatting utilities.
- Automatic balancing options.
- Supplements key-from-image processes for damaged or unreadable documents.
- Customize to tailor to your business needs with the optional API using standard programming languages.
Need support for VDE?
Phone: +1 (310) 338‑0400
For inquiries from outside the United States, see the International Partners page
Open a technical support case
For immediate attention, call +1 (310) 338‑1011
Visit Support for more options
831 Parkview Drive North
El Segundo, California 90245