CONDOR 19.2 has Shipped; CYGNET and FALCON 19.2 are Available by Request
- An enhanced RJE FETCH command for VSE/POWER (VSE/ESA 1.0 and up) is easier to use and has added functionality.
- A new security protocol option controls all aspects of the VSE/POWER (VSE/ESA 1.0 and up) RJE interface.
- The OLPS transaction now supports read-only access to ICCF libraries.
- A new PROFID parameter reduces the number of security profiles by letting multiple users share a profile.
- SHUTDOWN, VARY, FORCE, and SEND commands may now be entered into the system from a console or batch job.
Some major enhancement to CONDOR from recent releases include a REXX language processor, ACF support and the optional CONDOR/FTP server.
CONDOR, CYGNET and FALCON version 12.2 for OS/390 will be ready in mid-September.